Get free at-home COVID-19 tests Kit 2022
Get free Government at-home COVID-19 tests Kit Every home in the U.S. is eligible to order a 3rd round of free at-home tests. Order yours today.
If you need a COVID-19 test now, are looking for another type of COVID-19 test, or need more tests than covidtests.gov provides, the resources below are available.
At-Home Tests at Retailers and Pharmacies
At-home tests are available for sale around the U.S. Check with local retailers and pharmacies to see where at-home tests are available.
Insurance Reimbursement for At-Home Tests
If you have health insurance through an employer or Marketplace, your insurance will pay you back for 8 at-home tests each month for each person on your plan.
20,000+ Free Testing Sites
No-cost antigen and PCR COVID-19 tests are available to everyone in the U.S., including the uninsured, at more than 20,000 sites nationwide.
About The At-Home Covid-19 Tests
The tests available for order:
- Are rapid antigen at-home tests, not PCR
- Can be taken anywhere
- Give results within 30 minutes (no lab drop-off required)
- Work whether or not you have COVID-19 symptoms
- Work whether or not you are up to date on your COVID-19 vaccines
- Are also referred to as self-tests or over-the-counter (OTC) tests
- COVID-19 tests that are more accessible for people who are blind or low vision are now available.
How to Place Your Order for Free At-Home COVID-19 Tests
Residential families withinside the U.S. are actually eligible for any other order of loose at-domestic assessments on USPS.com. Here’s what you want to realize approximately your order:
- Each order now includes #eight speedy antigen COVID-19 assessments (FDA has greater information about at-domestic assessments, inclusive of prolonged shelf lifestyles and up to date expiration dates: Authorized At-Home Over-the-Counter COVID-19 Diagnostic Tests).
- Your order of #eight assessments will come in #2 separate packages (#four assessments in every package), every with its very own monitoring number.
- Packages will deliver free
Take an at-home test:
- If you begin having COVID-19 symptoms like fever, sore throat, runny nose, or loss of taste or smell, or
- At least 5 days after you come into close contact with someone with COVID-19, or
- When you’re going to gather with a group of people, especially those who are at risk of severe disease or may not be up to date on their COVID-19 vaccines
What in case you take a look at Positive?
A fantastic at-domestic take a look at end result manner that the take a look at determined the virus, and also you very probably have COVID-19. If you take a look at fantastic, comply with the today’s CDC steering for isolation. If you take a look at fantastic and feature a weakened immune device or different fitness conditions, speak to a physician as quickly as viable approximately to be had remedy options.
What in case you check Negative?
A bad at-domestic check end result manner that the check did now no longer locate the virus, and you could have a decrease threat of spreading COVID-19 to others. Check your check kit’s commands for unique subsequent steps. If you check bad, you have to check once more inside some days with as a minimum 24 hours among tests.
Spread the Word
Let others to your network recognize approximately the provision of unfastened take a look at kits The COVID-19 At Home Testing Digital Toolkit includes numerous messages and portraits in English and Spanish that you may use on Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, or Twitter.